3M All Weather Flashing Tape 8067- 12″ x 75′ roll
3M™ All Weather Flashing Tape 8067
A self-adhesive barrier for use in the construction industry to seal window and door openings against moisture intrusion — ideal for wide temperature range flashing!
3M™ All Weather Flashing Tape 8067 has a unique, aggressive acrylic adhesive and thin, proprietary backing.
3M™ All Weather Flashing Tape 8067 benefits include:
- High-tack to grab fast and tight, even on damp surfaces
- Versatile to stick securely to most common building materials, even at service temperature up to 176°F (80°C)
- Proprietary backing for long-term confidence
- Seals around nails and staples to prevent moisture intrusion
- Thin for a reliable and convenient fit into corners and under siding
- Tough – to resist punctures and tears during application and service life
- Fast, convenient application
- Resists UV exposure for up to 60 days
- No adverse reaction with many building sealants
|3M All Weather Flashing Tape 8067 – Technical Data Sheet (PDF, 171KB)|
|3M All Weather Flashing Tape 8067 – Flyer (PDF, 572KB)|
Meets AAMA 711-05, Voluntary Specification for Self-Adhering Flashing Used of Installation of Exterior Wall Fenestration Products.
3M™ Flashing Tape meets the criteria to contribute to the Environmental Quality (“EQ”) Credit 4.1: Low-Emitting Materials: Adhesives & Sealants under the United States Green Building Council’s LEED Rating System for New Construction and Major Renovations (LEED-NC version 2.2), Core and Shell (LEED-CS version 2.0), and Commercial Interiors (LEED-CI version 2.0).