Sealant Engineering is more then just a supply house, we provide more then just the caulk in the tube!
While many suppliers do not care what happens, we do. The below services are provided by Sealant Engineering to our customers at no charge.
- Adhesions Testing: Adhesion testing can be conducted under ASTM standards. Job specific testing reports will be issued by Dow Corning.(Testing will be conducted by request only and only in northern Illinois and north west Indiana.)
- Custom Color Sealants: Color matched sealants can be made in Dow Corning 790, 756, 795, 791, 995 and Pecora 890, 895, 864. Dow Corning has a Minimum order of 2 cases, pricing varies by manufacture and quantity, call for details.
- Product Selection: What will work best on any given substrate? Does your condition need primer? What type of backer rod should I use? Call us we know and we are more then willing to share our knowledge with you!
- Project Specific Consulting: Do you have questions regarding a project and would like someone who knows the industry to look at your job? (Limited to Northern Illinois and Northwestern Indiana)
- Sealant Application Problem Solving: Are you having trouble getting your gun into position? Do you need bent nozzles or a shorter barrel bulk gun? Whatever problems you may run into while installing sealants we can help you in finding a solution.
These are just a few of the ways Sealant Engineering can help your company succeed. We invite you to use our resources...
Sealant Engineering Construction Supply, Inc- 239 James Street Bensenville, Il